Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board  

Go Back   Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board > Poker Forums > Play Poker For A Free Rolex
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Administrator

tiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tiptheboss
Play For A Rolex Promotion

For the month of August and also for the month of September we will be giving away a free Rolex Submariner. There will also be additional prizes awarded each month guaranteeing 6k in prizes for each month. (IPODS, PS2, Flat Screen Monitors, Projection TV's)

It works like this:

The top 7 players are freerolled into the main tournament where 10 players will play for the free watch.

The next 20 (+ the 10 that make it through the open tournament) players will play for 3 spots to the final table.

The open tournament is for anyone who plays 2000 hands. They will play for 10 spots in the second tier tournament.

So everyone has a shot at this but we are clearly weighting the tournaments to the people that put in the most time and hands. Once again the promotion will be based on a combination of hands and points. And you have 2 shots at the rolex’s.

If you have any question's please ask. This is for new Ultimate Bet Players Only. Once you sign up through our link, we will add you to the list.

Good Luck

Rich

The Number One Online Poker Resource!

Last edited by tiptheboss; 08-08-2005 at 01:44 AM.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:27 AM
TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND MEMBER

card4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nice
UB Promotion?

Unfortunately I already have a UB account so I guess I can not participate in this offer. I'm just curious though, how exactly does this work again. Maybe its just me but I didn't follow everything in the post. Is this just a tips4poker promotion or UB itself working with other affiliates?
Old 08-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Administrator

tiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond reputetiptheboss has a reputation beyond repute
Card4,

We've partnered up with one other site to make this event happen. This is not affiliated with UB, however we are using them as the poker room. There are about 200 active participants in this promotion at this time. It is fairly easy to get in the open tournament. Unfortunately the only way to participate is if you create a new account.

Our last promotion was a huge success. We gave away 6 seats to the Canterbury Park Fall Classic , which is a $1000 buyin NL tournament in Minnesota. This tournament is played in October 2005. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Old 08-09-2005, 01:46 AM
TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND MEMBER

card4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nicecard4 is just really nice
It sounds like a great offer. If there are any tips4poker members who haven't signed up for UB yet then I strongly encourage you to do so. The site has great software, awesome tech support, and they do great bonuses. The first deposit match was around 50% when I joined and I think they have something like that still going on. There are always one or two redeposit bonuses each month too so that is a good loyalty bonus.

UB is one of the largest online cardrooms so site traffic is never a problem. If you are a fan of sngs in particular then I think you will really like their new sng lobby as it makes finding a game a lot easier. When you add that into what tips4poker is offering you just can't go wrong.

I don't play there as much as I did at one time because I'm clearing bonuses elsewhere but its still a great site and I still stop back into play there occassionally just to keep clearing the redeposit bonuses.

Last edited by tiptheboss; 08-09-2005 at 02:06 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Silver Member

MVilla888 is on a distinguished road
Question aw, crap

UB is my main site...was very excited to read about this opportunity to play for a Rolex, until I read for new accounts only....is there anyway someone with an existing UB account can get into this?
Old 08-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Administrator

I wish I could help you out. The only way to get in this is by joining through our site. Maybe you have some friends that would like to join. PM me for more information.

Rich

Old 08-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Administrator

First Place if you win the Tourney

Here it is. Sign up for Ultimate Bet Now.

2nd Place gets a 32 in Monitor. Try playing poker on this baby.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Administrator

It's almost mid September. Come on people. I'd rather give you guys the prizes then some other guy. Infantry, I know you want it.

Old 09-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member

thecaptainjs will become famous soon enough
I thought I tried to create a new account, I think I did. I will check what my account is tonight and send a PM to who? Btw, what exactly do I have to do to be eligable for this?

I was a little confused as to how to be eligable for this.

Last edited by thecaptainjs; 09-16-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Administrator

Just PM me. Play enough hands.