Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board  

Go Back   Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board > Poker Forums > Tournaments and Live Games
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Silver Member

emsad01 is on a distinguished road
Good site for tournament players is BetRaiser

I play online poker Texas holdem allmost every day. And i tried to play in many poker rooms . I can say that I am playing now in Betraiser.It is very good site, especially if you like tournaments.They have good tournaments,like guaranteed tournaments with only 1 and 2 euro buy-in, where you can win 50 euro for first place .There is not many players , about 30, so you have good possibility to win.I also play freerolls, and I am very successful in this freerolls. They also offer special private freeroll tournaments that will be available to members of a specific forum only.I have played freerolls in other sites but there have thousands players, so its very hard to win anything Betraiser is a part of Betcruise gambling portal. It is first site with rake free poker.Playing rake free poker means that none of the pot will be lost to the rake . A 10% commission will be charged on winnings when you withdraw those winnings from the portal, but this commission will not affect your initial deposit. And they have good promotions.If you make a deposit of 10 or more at the online poker room, you will be eligible for a 10 deposit bonus. I am very satisfy with their customer support, they are very proffessional .And something that is most immportant that Betraiser is very secure site with fast payments.