Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board  

Go Back   Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board > Poker Forums > Site Feedback & News
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Silver Member

Hotpizza4u is on a distinguished road
40% Rakeback

I got some promotional e-mails from Raiseandfold recently regarding their 40% rakeback plan and benefits. I checked it out and can say it's a good deal.

I deposited $250 got a deposit bonus and earned rakeback on top of it. I made $84 in rakeback last week after depositing. All I did was play 1/2 NL 6 seaters and some .50/$ NL 6 seaters and just played a lot. Mainly I played a lot to clear the bonus but after getting my reports yesterday on the rakeback wow!

I can't see how they can give a bonus and rakeback but I don't care, keep the money coming. The games there are super soft and appears people are just either stupid or don't know the game well. A lot of the players I saw were from Germany, France and UK so maybe that explains it.

I am not going to post a link here and cause issues so you'll have to look it up on yahoo search or something.

I like this site a lot but it needs more members and posts. Not sure what can be done but maybe it's better it is a small board. Anyway good luck all.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Silver Member

As an update I am holding my own on RaiseandFold. Up a little bit and the rakeback comes in handy. Like I mentioned the last time the players are mainly european and they are loose as can be. Lots of fish and ATM's at the site. They get lucky on occasion but for the most part they are horrible.

Anybody else play there? raiseandfold.com is the location. Not sure if allowed or not but the site appears to be slow and it won't hurt anyone.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND MEMBER

PokerBratRocks is on a distinguished road
My account there was compromised by someone.
There's really nice rakeback on that site.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Silver Member

How did someone get your account information? I've been living on the rake because i took some hits to the bankroll. If it wasn't for the rake I would be on a freeroll route again.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:38 AM
TRIPLE BLACK DIAMOND MEMBER

PokerBratRocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotpizza4u View Post
How did someone get your account information? I've been living on the rake because i took some hits to the bankroll. If it wasn't for the rake I would be on a freeroll route again.
Hackers are all around. MY account was one of their victim.