Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board  

Go Back   Poker Forum - Tips For Poker Message Board > Poker Forums > Poker Software
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Silver Member

MrHubbard is on a distinguished road
Developing new poker room need brainstorming ideas can you help?

I am opening up a new poker room online within the next 6 months to a year ( development has just started). It will be designed from the ground up and I am looking for input from regular online players regarding features and other things you would like in a poker room that you are not currently getting in the ones available or even the features that keep you coming back to a specific poker site that you are faithful to. (Please don't ask for things like donkey free play or sucklike as I can't control those things!) All helpful responses will be added to a mailing list and invited to a big private freeroll upon the room launch. How about that? So please include your email address or some form of contact info or I will get it from you later if you are worried about privacy. Topics under discussion include : Rabbit hunting: yay or nay ? Buddy lists with private chat? (obviously not available when players are at same table) Avatars: are they necessary ? What do I want from a lobby? Also very interested to hear from multi table players on how to make their lives easier and also VERY interested in anything that I have not already mentioned so keep it coming ! Thanks for all your help !

Kevin