PDA

View Full Version : Real Money Mobile Poker

famousgoose
05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anybody at the forum has any expirience playing poker for real money on their mobile phone? A couple of weeks ago I found a site that offers a free multiplayer Texas hold em game for the phone that I downloaded. The game is really nice and I just love being able to play at work (I sit in a booth all day). The thing is that I'm getting pretty good and now I'm thinking about playing for real money (The game I have now is play money only).

Does anybody have any expirence in the field? Which poker rooms have the best mobile clients? I would like to find one with a similar layout as the one I'm using now but that supports playing for real money. The one I currently use can be found here:

card4
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I heard a while back Phil Hellmuth was big involved in one of these projects.

It sounds ok for play money but I don't think I'd want to play for real money. How is the screen set up to see the bets/checks at the virtal table.

famousgoose
05-01-2006, 10:21 PM
The action buttons are in the bottom of the screen and you move the selection with the joystick. Hmm... I've been doing some Google searching the latest half hour and I can only find pokerroom.com that has a mobile client. Theirs is nice but I would really like to have some more options.

peyton999
06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
It sounds good for play money but I don't think I'd want to play for real money. I have been doing some Google searching the latest half hour and I can only find poker room.com