PDA

View Full Version : Free Poker Coaching

John
04-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to a new site that will help improve your poker game. We’ve under taken the most extensive poker instruction project ever attempted. If you’re looking to improve your game, we think you’ll benefit from the wealth of knowledge we’ve put together. As a registered member of PokerZion.Com you will have access to:

Our Poker Learning Modules. Here is where you’ll learn secrets on how to improve your win rate at No-Limit Texas Holdem.

Our Poker Videos. A step-by-step analysis of an entire poker session. You’ll get to listen in and hear how our poker professionals think and reason through each hand.

One-on-One Poker Coaching Session. You’ll get to talk to an online poker pro in real time, while he observes your play and makes suggestions about how to play each hand.

Access to our online Article Library. A comprehensive poker resource on a variety of poker related advice, strategy, and tips.

Hand History Reviews. Not sure what to do in a particular hand? Send us your hand history logs and get detailed explanation of how to play each hand.

Poker 101 Instructional Manual. A 42-Page guide on No-Limit Texas Holdem. Everything from how to locate the best tables, to the key to winning big.

E-mail Support. We’re there for you! Any questions, concerns, or advice, we’ll be there to assist you. .

Yes, you receive all of this for FREE. We know it sounds too good to be true. Complete your evaluation today and begin your journey to fun and success. We’ll see you at the tables!

card4
04-28-2006, 01:55 AM
I looked over your offer and it sounds good. If I already have an account at a poker room do I still need to sign up for another room under poker zion?

John
09-08-2006, 01:25 AM
I looked over your offer and it sounds good. If I already have an account at a poker room do I still need to sign up for another room under poker zion?

Yes, signing up to the site is how the services are offered at no cost to you. Alternatively you can also pay via credit card for poker coaching. The site will be changing to strictly pay within the next month however. You're not going to find more information about poker and improve your game anywhere else on the net.