PDA

View Full Version : The future of poker...

pokerfuture
03-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I have contacted the moderators twice to gain permission for help from this forum but have had no response so hope it's ok.

PKR are launching soon and are set to change the face of online poker. Don't believe it ? Well you can check out our brand new videos to see real in-game footage and see what all the hype is about here -
We’d love to hear feedback from people on this forum. We’re also looking for Beta Testers to be the first to join us for live action play and to give your input on how you'd like to see the site develop. Sign up now at for Beta Testing and our attractive Advance Registration Program and make sure you get the pokername you want.

PKR lets you easily create a character that looks exactly like you – or anyone you want to be. Then enter an fully interactive world where our exclusive ‘Emote control’ let’s you control eye contact, body language and a range of movements to be as subtle – or bold – as you feel.

Thanks for your support and I will be happy to answer any questions,

Andy.

treyball
09-19-2006, 12:24 AM
has anyone heard about the senate passing a bill that would make online poker illegal in the us?

like2relax
05-22-2007, 03:28 AM
wow, controlling eyes and movements would be really cool! I mean, that would be fun, playing tournements and betting the pot, and then starring at the ceiling! lol, i can't wait!

BillyBlogg
06-17-2007, 08:08 AM
got to love the emails PKR.com send you when you win nice touch :)

PKR NEWS - TheSnake fought a field of 6 tough competitors to take 1st place in the PKR No Limit STT (Speed) Tournament and $4.20. "It was an incredible display", said one observer, "everyone was on the edge of their seats".
The result marks another big step in TheSnake's meteoric rise to poker stardom. "I predict big things from TheSnake", said a poker insider, "all the ingredients are there; skill, determination, guts - and a slightly funny haircut."

peyton999
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I think BillyBlogg had provided us with useful information..Thanks a lot for it man!!!