PDA

View Full Version : new poker sites

tex151
09-10-2005, 05:38 AM
Hello, I found 2 new poker sites this week just curious if any one has played cash games on them yet. chipkings.com and absolutepoker.com... if so let me know how you made out.

Thank you

ThePokerScout
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
I've played Absolute Poker a bit, and done well. Their site is definitely worth a go around, though it's still nothing compared to the ring games of Party Poker or the tourneys at PokerStars. ChipKings or whatever sounds pretty fishy. I've never heard of it before, and there are a lot of sites out there that I'm not sure I'd feel safe playing for real money at. If you would like to know more about Absolute,

tiptheboss
09-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I've never heard of chipkings, but it sounds like it could be a skin of Absolute poker (http://www.absolutepoker.com/main.asp?host=a_77a_7271b_963). If you need any suggestions for a room I can help you. Cash games at absolute is definitely doable. They have plenty of action.

micropoker
09-11-2005, 07:46 AM
AP is so good.

card4
09-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Absolute poker isn't yet one of the top 10 sites but it is definitely one of the top 25 most popular places to play online. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about their site. I wouldn't worry about playing with real money since they are definitely legit. They also have a nice sign up bonus of 150% match up to $150 going right now for new players. The graphics are nice and there are always freerolls going on (although the payouts are small compared to freerolls on other sites).

I have not yet played on chipkings but from what I saw on the website they do look a lot like AP so it is possible that it is just a skin of absolute poker as tiptheboss suggested.

Hello, I found 2 new poker sites this week just curious if any one has played cash games on them yet. chipkings.com and absolutepoker.com... if so let me know how you made out.

Thank you

remy
12-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Me, too surfing the internet bumped into an interesting poker site. I downloaded the software and started playing (they have only Texas Hold'em play now). The game hall design is really cool. Have you ever seen monkeys playing poker? What is peculiar about the game is that you can handle your avatar and change your character's emotions. It's really funny.

justbrewit
12-23-2005, 03:20 AM
I've played a little at absolute. I am justbrewit there. Mostly play money games and freerolls. I am thinking of making a small deposit somewhere. Never heard of chipkings.

peyton999
06-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I have never heard of chipkings, I am thinking of making a small deposit somewhere.