PDA

View Full Version : Free subscription to all-in poker magazine

card4
09-04-2005, 03:45 AM
I was flipping through some of the many new poker magazines out now and saw where all in magazine is giving you a free yearly subscription just for buying one issue off the newstand. They have a little card inside that you are supposed to mail off and then supposedly they will send you 12 more issues free. You don't have to give them a credit card number and the ad says that they won't automatically renew you or ever send you a bill.

Personally, I don't think all in is as good a magazine as some of the others (namely Bluff and Card Player) out there but $5 for a year's worth of issues is certainly a deal. If you are having trouble finding poker magazines at a newstand in your area, try to big book stores like barnes and noble and books a million. I have found their selection to be very good for poker books and magazine.

egthareal
09-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Great advice - thanks for the heads up. I'll be heading to B&N later tomorrow to grab it.

--EG

JungleFVR
09-05-2005, 03:35 AM
I've never even heard of this mag before. I'm always down for a free subscription I will check some local book stores. thank you

adampad
09-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Its not a bad magazine. I got a free issue at the WSOP. I guess I'll have to make a trip to the book store now. Thanks for the info.

card4
09-07-2005, 04:31 AM
I don't know if the free subscription offer was put in all of their issues but I know it was in the most recent one. I guess if you wanted to, you don't even have to buy the issue. The ad has a code that you can type in online and sign up that way as well.

The only thing I can figure is that All-In is trying to boost their total number of subscribers so they can get more advertising bucks. With all the poker magazines on the market today, it is hard for the new guys to stand out so I suppose this is a good way to do so. I don't think I would pay $5 per issue for this magazine but for a full year it is definitely worth it.

egthareal
09-07-2005, 06:40 AM
Ya, is that code a one-time use or can you post it in here for all of us?

Thx,
EG

card4
10-01-2005, 02:43 AM
I don't think it is a one time code. I was flipping through the issue at books a million the other day and I think it was the same code in all of them. Next time I go I'll try to write down the code and post it here. I haven't started getting any issues yet so I don't know how reliable this promotion is but it hasn't been a while month yet since I filled it out so maybe they are just waiting on the next issue before starting my subscription.

Ya, is that code a one-time use or can you post it in here for all of us?

Thx,
EG