PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Hacked In To My Account

budman1982
06-06-2005, 01:26 PM
I Had $300 In Full Tilt Poker. I Tried To Log In Thursday Evening(06/02/05)and It Said My Account Was Suspended. After Trying To Contact Full Tilt Poker, All I Was Told Is That Someone Other Than Them Closed My Account And My Money Was Gone. I Have Wrote Numerous Emails To Them And They Are Not Even Responding Anymore. I Am Posting This On Every Site I Can To Try To Get Their Attention. So Beware Of Full Tilt Poker. I Have Done Research On This And Everything I Have Read Says That There Isnt A Documented Case Of Someone Hacking Into A Poker Site. Well, Something Sure As Hell Happened To Me. I Know $300 Isnt A Whole Lot Of Money But It Was My Whole Bankroll.

adampad
06-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Have Full Tilt check out the IP address. Was your password easy to guess, like (poker, password, or your username)? Also, quit typing with every word Like This, It Drive Me Mad. Maybe thats why they are not responding. I would also run adaware and other spyware programs.

budman1982
06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
FullTilt will not even respond. They said they would look into it on Friday Morning. I have wrote several emails since then and have gotten no response. I originally wanted a phone number but they dodged that question also.