PDA

View Full Version : State Of The Forum Address...

egthareal
05-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Without Further Wait...

The First State Of The Forum Address:

Anyone who works on websites can tell you - starting a forum or message board is quite possibly one of the hardest things you can do.

Tips For Poker has done this task successfully, not once but twice. Our first forum, which was a great forum with over 150members but simply lacked in security and the valuable features we needed. So if at first you don't succeed try try again.

Enter Current Forums...

These new forums have been a tremendous success and none of it could been possible without the help and participation of you guys/gals! So a big thanks to everyone who has posted in this forum.

Seldom do message boards actually take off and have meaning. Tips For Poker has surpassed all expectations and continues to grow in leaps and bounds.

The website as a whole is going in a great new direction. The management behind the site (myself and two other partners) have decided to completely scrap the members only section come this June and reveal all the previously precious information to the general public.

Additionally, the website will be completely overhauled in a new, easy to read and search engine friendly DYNAMIC format. We intend to do this by installing and customizing the latest version of PHPnuke the most powerful site management software available to date.

This will allow for more meaningful updates, forum participation, contests, special deals and more that will benefit everyone.

The plans for the forum include expansion of our already great features and additions of new ones. Including the recent addition of a links section. We intend to attract more users through the most obivous way. SEARCH ENGINES. The goal of adding a link section is to exchange traffic with some of the top name poker websites. With a recent upgrade to the newest version of VBB 3.0.7 we are ready to handle all future obsticles!

Cheers, Thanks for a Great Past Couple Of Months and Here's to Many More,
EG

MustangKid
05-05-2005, 02:04 AM
As a member of this forum, I would just like to thank you guys. No other website has done as much as you guys do for your members. I cannot wait to see how this turns out in a few more months. Keep up the great work guys!!!