PDA

View Full Version : How many poker rooms do you play at?

adampad
05-03-2005, 04:19 AM
I play mostly at Bodog. Especially their $5 + .50 tournys. I used to play at Paradise for ring games but haven't for a while. I do enjoy the 7 card stud there though. Absolute is another I play at. I've been trying limit holdem there which is tough for me as a no-limit guy. I hate Party and only play when they give me free money. I have also signed up with Aces and SportingBetUSA but they suck.

thecaptainjs
05-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I play Pokerstars (won a $5 .50 the other day!!)
and Absolute poker.

MustangKid
05-03-2005, 03:09 PM
I play at party poker, pokerstars, royal vegas poker, bodog poker, noble poker, poker mountain (hardly ever play here not enough players), and crazy poker

zerOT
05-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Ehm... I've actually deposited on UltimateBet, Absolute Poker, Doyle's Room, Bodog, Pacific, and Full Tilt. I've tried lots of different sites though. I really have gotten comfortable at Absolute... even though there are some minor connection problems lately. When I started I wasn't exactly a winning player and blew threw some money on Ultimate and Full Tilt but I am doing better and have since won more than lost, which is always a good sign. I still have money on Bodog Pacific and Absolute at the moment though and my name is either Zeranix or ZerOT if I see any of yall around.