PDA

View Full Version : Looking to purchase some dope Paulson chips?

FrankBoard
04-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Well, I've been recently going to this site and found that there is a huge group buy on some chips that this fella 10%'er has created and they are really fresh looking and would be an awesome addition to anyones home games/tourneys or whatever...

here's the link:

http://www.chiptalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20

check it out, the chips are dope and the theme is an egyptian pharaoh type theme, which is damn original and will make all the girls who play poker with you die to get a piece of them...LOL

and you will get the cheaper price if you order them with the group as opposed to waiting til a retailer gets a hold of them...

sorry tips4poker if this is some shady advertising, but i figured the folks on ya board might be interested in some chips, if you delete this post, its fully understandable and by all means do it....

may the flop be with us all,
f.

FrankBoard
05-03-2005, 11:40 PM
u all can start buying some chips now, they are only .87cents per chip currently and they will almost double once the pre-sale is over...

just a heads up, not that it seems anyone in here buys chips like i do..

egthareal
05-04-2005, 06:12 AM
Quite satisfied with my E-bay one's thanks though!

--EG

zerOT
05-04-2005, 12:30 PM
If I had the cash to spare I would definetly pick up a set just... no one around here would be willing to chip (no pun intended) in. I'm the hardcore addict around here. for now we'll stay with our dice... ugh

FrankBoard
05-10-2005, 09:32 PM
understood!

but since i'm such a real poker head, i actually like the feel of real clay chips over the composites...

and since i play a large amount of home games and home tourneys, having these would be not only impressive but much more realistic (in comparison to the others)...

i understand money issues also, but i figure since i'm still in the positive winnings, i'll spend a lil to get a lot...

thanx for the replies however,
f.