PDA

View Full Version : European Poker Sites

Breitenfeld
04-08-2005, 07:48 AM
I have just read about William Hill, located in UK. I have played a few months at betfair, also located there, and I have enountered a certain advantage.

When I have played in the evening (ET) very often I had the impression that players there were either extremely tired or intoxicated. UK is 5 hours ahead, meaning, when it is 10 pm here, it's 3 am over there. Who is at his best at this hour?

(Some readers, who read my postings about freerolls, might wonder how I could have gone broke, knowing about such an advantage. I did not lose! I withdrew too much of my earnings and therefore did not survive my next losing streak :-)))))

egthareal
04-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Wow thats actually a really great idea. I'm a little disapointed I never thought of sucha thing. I'm definately going to have to give this a whirl sometime in the near future.

Thanks!

franja
04-19-2005, 10:38 PM
i do it all the time but reversed.im in the uk and play in the morning on us sites and do pretty well.

CubFan
04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
:ad: :2s:

I,ve never thought about that!! I,m going to try some SNG's @ W. Hill tonite- I got some freeroll money I won there last Sunday Morning (10 pounds)

------This is the best TIP I have got in a long time!!!! Thanks!!!

Phish
05-10-2005, 02:50 AM
I tried this strategy recently and to no avail everyone still seemd alert.
Anyone else expierence different?

card4
07-09-2005, 05:00 AM
In general the sites you mentioned tend to be looser than other poker rooms and feature easier competition. This is not to say that you won't come across skilled players because you certainly will. Drunk players do occasionally pop up and tend to be maniacs.

A lot of US players play UK sites to (some times even listing a european address for location) and some UK players follow normal scheduales so playing at certain times is a garunteed advantage but you can ocassionally find some tables where people don't seem to be focused and are getting ready to leave that can be profitable.

rinky9888
04-29-2009, 05:11 AM
European Poker Sites -- Try this webiste

http://www.pokerlistings.com/international-poker-europe