PDA

View Full Version : is the staff ever online here??

Monster
02-19-2005, 03:35 PM
ok i like the site, but how come i never see the staff online here??? has the staff givin up?? when members join up and dont see the staff that makes the site seem like its not worth posting...

like i say i love the site.. just wish the staff was around and posting some post every day so that will instise new members to post....

thanks Monster

egthareal
02-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey Monster,

Thanks for your valued input. The "staff" is online alot - I'm actually the main updater for Tips For Poker and the other guy just does some HTML and behind the scenes programming. I'm more than happy to contribute to any and all conversations as you can see I helped start most of them ;) But, I'm hoping the true "Tips For Poker" fans can help get this forums started and keep it going.

Thank You,
EG

Monster
02-19-2005, 08:30 PM
thanks for the reply. not trying to come off rude.. just asking.. i plan on posting alot here.. also were should we post stuff about are own poker chips and tables we may own.. etc...

home games etc..???

egthareal
02-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Monster,

Not a problem at all - it was a good question to ask. I think with these excellent new forum software I'll be on here alot more often. We are in the process of planning a new contest to help stir some action on here. What is your input on some poker related prizes that would be in the $50-150 range?

And, regarding chips/poker tables I'd suggest placing them in the texas hold'em or tournament related forum depending on which topic it most closely relates to.

Thanks,
EG