PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Anyone?

MustangKid
04-03-2005, 11:34 PM
I saw that awesome post about 100% back for Noble Poker and was wondering if there was also an Invite-a-Friend bonus. If so let me know your name (only if u have a cash account) and i will deposit 300 next week. thanks

card4
04-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Hi,

I just recently signed up myself. I'd been meaning to play there and finally decided to give it a go with the tips4poker tournament announcement.
The bonus is $25 but you dont get it until after the person you refer clears their bonus. If you haven't found anyone else yet and don't mind saying I refered you I'd certainly appreciate it. Send me a private message and I'll reply with my screen name on noble.

MustangKid
04-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Yikes I just got off the phone with them and found out i cant use Western Union and when u cash out via check u have to pay 35 bucks and it takes up to 21 business days. Looks like the only way im going to play there is if i set up a third party account like nexteller

2Tone
04-05-2005, 11:26 PM
I have a NetTeller account, and have found it be to (reasonably) fast and reliable, though I'm paranoid enough not to have it tied to my primary checking accnt. I think they are the way to go.

BTW, I'm no fan of Noble.