View Full Version : stupid question about noble poker
03-27-2005, 10:30 PM
In there bonus thing it says you get 1 crown for .25/.50 blinds and 2 for .5/1. If i'm playing .5/1 limit which has blinds of .25/.5 how many crowns do i get?
the volcano vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/volcano-vaporizer)
03-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Good question, I'm guessing that you would get 1 crown. They probably use the blinds as to include no limit games as well so they don't have to be like "1/2 Limit gets you 2 crowns, but playing .5/1 blind NL gets you 2 as well"... see what I'm saying? Oh well. I've got the right idea... maybe. I think.
04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
I would guess 1 crown. If it was NL i would bet 2 crowns.
04-07-2005, 12:21 AM
It seems to get me 2 crowns. I'm not positive but i'm accumulating them pretty fast.
04-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Id say 1 crown
04-17-2005, 06:31 AM
I was curious as to how those worked too. I've just been a tournament player to date, but thinking about trying the cash tables to earn my bonus.
Since this thread hasnt been updated lately, can anyone answer how this works with any certainty now? Do you only get crowns for the blinds called? What if you fold during the hand after calling? Do you get extra crowns for more bets during the hand?
04-19-2005, 04:29 PM
what are crowns at noble? Is this like a point for raked hands etc.?
04-19-2005, 10:25 PM
its a good question which ive asked many times with either no response or they dont know
04-20-2005, 04:19 AM
This information is strait from their website and should clear up any misunderstandings. One thing that is different about noble from other sites, is you actually have to put money into a pot for it to count as a raked hand for you. On many other places, you earn points simply by being dealt cards. So for really tight players, Noble's bonus will take longer to clear than for those players who like to see a lot of flops.
1. This offer is only valid to depositing players making their FIRST deposit at Noble Poker on or after March 1, 2005.
2. After making their first deposit at Noble Poker, players will begin accumulating Crowns, Noble Poker's unique player points, at ring games.
3. Crowns are awarded to players for each hand in which they participate, as long as they've contributed money to the pot either by placing one of the blinds, or by making a bet.
4. Crowns are awarded according to the stakes at ring games as listed in the following table:
Blind Structure No. of Crowns for each participating hand
$0.25 / $0.50 1
$0.50 / $1.00 2
$1.00 / $2.00 and up 3
5. Players cannot earn Crowns in tournament or Play Money games.
6. For each 125 Crowns a player earns, a $10 bonus will be issued. A player who has a balance of 250 Crowns will be issued a $20 bonus and so forth.
7. Bonus money will be credited to a player's account on a daily basis based on the number of Crowns in the player's account on the previous day according to Noble Poker server time (EST +1). Creditng of players' accounts may take up to 48 hours.
8. Players will continue to accumulate Crowns as they play, and further incremental payments of their bonuses will be made on a daily basis.
9. 125 Crowns is the minimum amount entitling a player to a bonus payment. No payments will be paid on partial earnings, which will be held over until the player has accumulated 125 Crowns.
10. Players will receive a weekly statement showing how many Crowns they have earned, and at what stage they will receive additional payments of their bonus.
11. Players can turn to Online Support to get an up-to-the-minute account of how many Crowns they have earned.
12. Players will continue to receive bonus payments until Noble Poker has awarded them with a matching 100% First Deposit Bonus, up to a maximum of $300.
13. Example: If a player deposits $50, $50 will be the maximum claimable deposit bonus, paid in installments of $10 for each 125 Crowns a player earns. If a player earns 250 Crowns in one day, he will receive a bonus of $20. Additional bonus payments will be paid for every 125 Crowns earned until the player has received the entire matching $50 bonus.
14. Noble Poker Crowns are non-redeemable for cash or for use in any other promotion unless stipulated by Noble Poker.
15. This offer is good until April 30, 2005. Players qualifying for this unique offer have until June 30, 2005 to accumulate the necessary Crowns entitling them to their 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $300.
04-20-2005, 09:49 AM
thx for the info.u answered all my questions there
04-20-2005, 08:33 PM
i have never heard of these crowns and i have been playing at noble for like a year.what is it and how do u get them?
04-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Wow; thanks for the info. It takes an awful lot it sounds like to earn 125 crowns and receive any bonus. Think I'll stick to tourneys!
04-21-2005, 06:40 PM
No you get 2 crowns, IF you need support or any questions just click on online support in lobby they tell you every thing. Provided you give them your information.
04-21-2005, 07:30 PM
not sure never worried about the crowns
04-22-2005, 02:12 AM
only play the flop at noble.if you dont have the hand fold.every hand is raised every time.only play the winners
04-22-2005, 03:14 AM
i cashed on noble and get the full 100% bonus on my deposit not sure the crowns
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.