PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The New Forums!

egthareal
02-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Hello/Hola!

Welcome to Tips For Poker NEW Forums.

These new forums were created in order to offset some issues/problems we had with the previous forums. For instance, poor user participation, reason being it was really difficult to register and maintain your membership on the other board. Here it is simple. This new VBulletin state of the art forum software makes it simple to be an excellent forum member all the time! Another problem we expierenced was false/faulty user registrations - here its easy to moderate and keep track of quality users using "reputation points" . VBulletin software is the most advanced of its kind and if you have any expierence at all with quality forum's you know that the best forums use VBulletin. We are very excited to have this new software at our fingertips and hope to mold this forum into the true potential it has to be. So do yourself a favor get registered and start posting today!

Thanks,
EG

Monster
02-19-2005, 12:20 PM
i love the new look to the forum.. and i plan on posting when ever i have time too..

nice job with the forum...

egthareal
02-20-2005, 02:07 AM
Glad you like them! We will be adding more new cool features throughout the week so keep your eyes peeled and bookmarks marked!

THX,
EG

Four2Eight Feet
02-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Read your post over on Jeremy's site and thought I would drop by and take a look. Great set up. Love to talk about poker, will stop bye whenever time permits and add my 2 cents.

Gerbuex
02-22-2005, 09:43 PM
I must admit these forums are an excellent upgrade from the previous. I enjoy reading Rec.Poker.Gambling and will now use this as my main source for newsgroup browsing. Great job on the forums and keep it up on the webpage it also is increasing in leaps and bounds.

egthareal
02-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forum guys and glad to have you. Soon this forum is going to take off once we start our new contest. Special welcome to 4to8 feet from Mr. Enke's forums , glad to have you here.

Thanks,
EG
Tips For Poker
http://www.Tips4Poker.com
The Number One Online Poker Resource

poppa
03-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Where is every one from, myself..Rochester NY

KatieG
03-20-2005, 12:45 AM
I'm from NYC, NY, but will be moving to California in a few months, where my ability to play live poker will be much improved :)

SeiferFF8
04-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Good old Vancouver, Canada :D